SMART TECHNOLOGY FOR A MOBILE WORLD
Developing innovative software for mobile, embedded, desktop, and the web.
Specialising in short-term freelance programming and rapid prototyping.
Working with local and international clients.
iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Mobile
OSX (Objective C/C++/Swift), Windows (C#/C++), Linux (Python/C/C++)
Unix/Linux and Windows, SQL (MySQL, Postgres, Oracle, SQL Server)
Python/Django, PHP, CSS, HTML5, JS
Arduino, ESP8266, rPi, Beaglebone Black
GeoServer, MapServer, GeoJSON, PostGIS, MapBox, MapBox offline maps
Offline vector MapBox packs optimised for small download size and compatible with both Android and iOS MapBox SDK
- April 6, 2016 - Accede's new ipad app released. Schimera worked with Accede to develop the tablet-based onsite defect management system app. Check it out in the app store now
- April 27, 2020 - WebDAV Nav+ 7.2 Released
- April 29, 2020 - WebDAVNav Server 3.3 Released
- June 8, 2020 - WebDAV Nav+ 7.4 Release
- June 9, 2020 - WebDAV Nav 2.2.4 Android Released
- June 1, 2020 - ClickCounter Android 1.0 Release